Do you want a job that allows you to master project management? This role could be perfect for you! From being an expert at reports to setting up online surveys.
- Checking and responding to email questions
- Setting up online surveys
- Quality checking documentation being sent out through department
- Using project management tool
- Problem solving issues with survey system
- Pulling basic reports and data together
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
About Your Employer:
Dee Set support Retailers and Brands to drive growth, market share and ROI, ultimately to achieve excellence at the point of purchase.
- Framework/ Standard:
- IT skills, in particular Excel
- Understand internet technology and websites
- Good eye for detail
- Quick learner
- Eager to learn
- Team worker
Applying English and Maths to this role:
English – Using written communication to give instructions to field teams and communicating with remote workers across UK. Using verbal English to talk with teams with medium sized department
Maths – Pulling reports, using %’s and understanding volume of work
5 GCSE’s inc Maths & English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
There is plenty of progression within this organisation. Dee Set tend to hire internally and promote internally. There are various other departments which this position could be used as a platform for future progression to for the right candidate.