A business and administration role allows you to build skills in a variety of areas. You will become a confident and organised individual who people will often turn to for support. This experience can really help to build your career in an office-based role.
This role will suit someone who is well organised and punctual, with the motivation to succeed.
The job role is as follows:
- Manage ingoing and outgoing post
- Utilise our internal systems
- Liaise directly with client’s over the phone
- Liaise with our third-party partners in relation to our clients
- Be proactive
- Work very well as a team
- Work to their best on individual tasks set them
- Be able to manage their apprenticeship work with everyday tasks
- Support the advice team
Monday to Thursday: 9am-5pm
What is a Business and Administration Apprentice?
Being part of a business and administration role means you will be an expert in an office environment. You may be familiar with paperwork, emails and using systems such as Microsoft Office. This can be a great route to get into if you would like a career in sales, marketing or customer service.
About Your Employer:
IronMarket Ltd are a local firm offering wealth management services. They offer a full range of financial services to individual clients and business’. Looking at pensions, investments, protection, mortgages and more.
- Ability to work to a deadline and within SLA’s
- Show the correct attitude at all times
- Work with different departments and senior members of the team.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage client conversations well
- A great attitude to working
- Work within a team environment
- Be understanding
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
The role will include, reporting, creating documents, analysing policy information, calculating comparisons of costs, liaising with clients and third parties, documenting discussions and assisting in the reviewing of internal processes.
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C
Business administration apprenticeship level 2
At IronMarket they put all staff on their IronMarket pathway, which is their own internal monitoring of staff and their career in the firm. This is where employees can really look at the opportunities and support given by IronMarket to create their ideal career pathway to complement their skills and the business.
Four of their employee’s started as business administration apprentices and are now:
A Trainee financial adviser
A Trainees Mortgage Adviser
A Level 4 accounts
A Trainee paraplanner