A business and administration role allows you to build skills in a variety of areas. You will become a confident and organised individual who people will often turn to for support. This experience can really help to build your career in an office-based role.
To apply for this role please click here select the option for external vacancies.
This role will suit someone who is well organised and punctual, with the motivation to succeed.
The job role is as follows:
- Staff, diary and email management
- Assisting with the organising of meetings
- Copy typing and audiotyping
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Setting up of new systems and general administration activities.
For more information on the job role please see the Keele University website or contact a member of the PM Training team here.
What is a Business and Administration Apprentice?
Being part of a business and administration role means you will be an expert in an office environment. You may be familiar with paperwork, emails and using systems such as Microsoft Office. This can be a great route to get into if you would like a career in sales, marketing or customer service.
About Your Employer:
Keele University is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK.
- Show the correct attitude at all times
- Work with different departments and senior members of the team.
- Attention to detail
- A great attitude to working
- Work within a team environment
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C
Business administration apprenticeship level 2
Keele is a large campus and you are well placed for other permanent positions.