Local firm, Myers & Co are seeking to recruit a business admin apprentice to work on a variety of duties within all departments.
9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Burslem Town Centre
About Your Employer:
Myers and Co Solicitors was established in 2005 when Stephen Myers bought the Stoke-on-Trent practice off Heatons Solicitors. Since then, they have grown into an established legal firm with an enviable reputation.
- Client hospitality
- Dealing with out going post (franking)
- Looking out Wills and Deeds
- Stationery control and maintenance of stock levels
- Experience is not essential as full training will be given
- Good communication skill
- Accurate numerical skills and a willingness to learn are beneficial
- The ideal candidate will have a high degree of initiative and motivation
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
The role may require both English and Maths skills.
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C inc Maths & English
Business administration apprenticeship level 2
With hard work, this role may lead you to a full-time position with the company.