A career in business administration can be a great choice, taking you to many areas like sales, marketing and more!
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and busy office, ensuring a high standard of work.
- Confident and competent customer service manner in person, on the phone and via written communications.
- Demonstrate commitment and reliability to ensure business success
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Complete general office administration tasks and support other team members as required
About Your Employer:
Founded in 2005, Archangel Enterprises Ltd began with a single, locally-based residential unit for adults with learning disabilities.
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Good Organisation Skills Computer literate
- Excel and word experience desired
- To be able to carry out instruction
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Quick learner
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Business Administration Level 2
Once this apprenticeship is complete there are many ways to progress within the company:
To become a health and social worker, senior assessor, care coordinator all within a domiciliary care setting.