Do you want a career in an office environment? A Business Administration role can help you build connections and relationships with staff, clients and members of the public. It can also help bring out confidence and is good practice for organising your workload!
- Answering the telephone
- Raising purchase orders from requisitions
- Matching proof of deliveries with orders
- Data entry
- Chasing paperwork from employees – I.e. vehicle check sheets
- Monitoring generic email inbox
- Assisting the office manager/ board of directors with any other administrative duties
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administration duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
ad Modular is a leading modular building specialist serving clients throughout the UK.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- General IT skills
- The ability to self motivate & work on your own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Good Communication
- Good time keeping
- Friendly & approachable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willing to work in a close team
- Willing to share and input your own ideas
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You will need confident in English as you will need to demonstrate good verbal and written skills.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*-C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
There may be some future prospects available here after your apprenticeship is completed