Being part of a large team such as Aspire Housing, you will get fantastic experience being part of a local housing company. Aspire Response are responsible for the repairs and maintenance of properties.
- Calling customers and making appointments for repairs, servicing and other planned works.
- Processing certification and documents within the housing database and scanning documents into a central digital database.
- Assisting in the resourcing of work within the maintenance scheduling system, supported by the scheduling team.
- Updating of customer and repair works detail within the housing management system.
- Updating spreadsheets and liaising with subcontractors concerning works completed.
- Completing mail merge for communicating with customers regarding scheduled works.
- Processing purchasing orders within the housing management system.
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
we are aspire consist of three businesses: Aspire Housing, PM Training and the Realise charity. Together, they blend commercial expertise with social purpose and revitalise communities by providing homes, training, employment and support.
- Great communication skills
- Team Player
- Organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and high standards of presentation
- Be engaging and enthusiastic
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- IT literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess and use initiative
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload
- Be flexible, adaptable, reliable and wholly committed to doing the best job possible
- Possess drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level
- Interest in the Housing, Compliance and Repairs Maintenance sector.
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You will be using English skills to help deliver and develop the customer’s experience. You will also be using English to understand the internal process of customer contact with Aspire Housing.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
This job role will give you good experience within two sectors, Business Administration and Customer Service. Both of which can be applied to a variety of job roles in the future and help you pick up confidence skills, improved telephone manner, being able to speak to customers on a regular basis and also being able to identify issues and resolve them. These skills look great on a CV and can help you stand out for an employer.