Are you ready to take your next step onto the career ladder? A Business Administration role can help you build connections and relationships with staff, clients and members of the public. It can also help bring out confidence and is good practice for organising your workload!
Working with the Export and Logistics Department, your duties will include:
- Order processing
- Customer Support
- Coordinating with warehouse staff to ensure orders are fulfilled and any stock issues resolved.
- Preparation of document
- Freight quotes
- Booking of shipment collections and organizing dispatch of goods.
- Liaising with suppliers..UK and Overseas
- Liaising with freight agents
- Coordination with customer services and sales
- Use of booking schedule
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
Reliance Medical is the UK’s leading trade distributor of the highest quality surgical dressings, healthcare products, medical equipment and first aid supplies.
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Attention to detail
- ICT Skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc)
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good Work Ethic, Passion and positive attitude to work,reliable and trustworthy
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You may require both English and Maths skills in this role, office documentation, dispatching of goods and report writing etc all require a general knowledge of Maths and English.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Buisness Administration Level 2
You can take experience from Business Administration through to other office based roles. Learning skills such as Microsoft Office and other computer packages will be beneficial in other job roles. A Business Administration role averages at £15,000 per year*
*statistics gathered from payscale.com