Check out this brand new vacancy for a reception/admin apprentice! Based in Smallthorne, this is a great vacancy for anyone trying to progress their career in administration or an office-based role!
You will be based on the reception desk with another administrator and will help with general office duties such as:
• Scanning documents
• Printing client packs and marketing material
• Ordering stationery and office supplies
• Updating our computer system with information as required
• Archiving client files
• Answering the telephone, taking messages and transferring calls
• Sending emails and responding to incoming emails
• Binding documents
• Sorting outgoing post and taking the post to the post office
• Generally helping and supporting the rest of the business
There will also be some junior-level tasks such as making teas/coffees for staff and visitors, washing the crocks, filling the printers, opening and locking the cabinets morning and night.
Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm
About Your Employer:
PSP Management services give financial advice and support, based in Smallthorne, Stoke on Trent.
Skills and Personal Attributes Required:
- Work individually and part of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and business improvement processes
- Demonstrate integrity, positivity and honesty
- Show personal commitment, good timekeeping and attendance
- Listen and follow instructions
- Good IT skills
- Mature attitude
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may need good English skills for this role, programmes like word and excel you may come across.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Business Administration Standard Level 3
With hard work, you may be able to progress within the company!