This job could be an excellent progression route into a career with a local school!
About Your Employer:
Coppice Academy are based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
- Provide general administration and clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, complete routine reports.
- Undertake typing, word processing and other IT based tasks using word, excel and other applications.
- Accompany staff to meetings, take notes and provide general admin support.
- Assist with distribution of reports, information and other communications.
- Sort and distribute post.
- Answer the telephone, manage call and distribute messages in a professional manner.
- Understand the importance and principles of safeguarding, health and safety and equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Provide reception service
- Manage effective diary system
- Be a role model for excellent customer service and adopt a calm, friendly manner.
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good Telephone Manner
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C including Maths and English
Business Administration Level 2
With hard work and dedication there could be room for further progression with this role.