Do you want a career in an office environment? A Business Administration role can help you build connections and relationships with staff, clients and members of the public. It can also help bring out confidence and is good practice for organising your workload!
- Help to maintain web listings with correct and up to date information in addition to helping assist with general admin
- Assist at new homes launch events and open house viewing days as and when required.
- Answering telephone enquiries from customers and potential customers, providing them with general information on available homes and the shared ownership scheme.
- Register customers details on enquiry database
- Book in viewings and valuations with sales negotiator
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administration duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
Cerris Homes are a housing company which provide high quality, new homes that are affordable for people to buy through the shared ownership scheme.
- Great communication skills
- Team Player
- Organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and high standards of presentation
- Be engaging and enthusiastic
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- IT literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess and use initiative
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload
- Be flexible, adaptable, reliable and wholly committed to doing the best job possible
- Possess drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level
- Interest in the training and recruitment sector
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You will need to be confident in both English and Maths as you will need to demonstrate a range of skills in this position.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*-C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
This particular role could take you through to a sales role or other roles within a business. You will pick up vital skills and experience that can help you grow your career.