This job could be an excellent progression route into a career with a local council! You will become familiar with aspects of admin work which can help you move up the career ladder. Make a great impression and see where your career journey takes you.
About Your Employer:
Little Mansions are an independent company that specialise in residential lettings and pride themselves on providing a high quality service to both landlords and tenants.
- Liaise with our branches/managers/agents/vendors/tenants to ensure timely bookings, meetings, appts
- Answer/respond to a very busy telephone system and emails in a professional standard
- Process IT and administration records to a high standard
- Be able to work within a team as well as on own initiatives
- Anything else required by the business/department
- Attention to detail is highly required in this role as is outstanding customer service
- Looking for a candidate that is wanting to progress in the housing and property sector and possesses the personal attributes to work in a sector where you will need to learn the legislation, gain the customer skills and understand the need for personal integrity.
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach to work
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and good timekeeper
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C including Maths and English
Business Administration Level 2
With hard work and dedication there could be room for further progression with this role.