Your role will be to work within the Business Support Team (BST), providing a wide range of administrative and support tasks, necessary to facilitate the smooth running of The End of Life Partnership and its various work programmes.
- Assist with the provision of comprehensive administrative support to EoLP’s distinct work programmes
- Assist with data entry and presentation of information using appropriate technology for evaluation purposes
- Assist and take responsibility for the booking, co-ordinating and setting up of events for the work programmes, as required
- Respond sensitively, confidentially and courteously to all enquiries, ensuring responses are prompt and appropriate
- Assist with management of digital media
- Attend meetings and produce action notes/minutes, as required
- Assist with the maintenance of office consumables, including ordering of stationery/perishables and processing of invoices to finance department, as required
This role is for for 37.5 hours per week at £6.00 per hour.
Monday – Friday
Hours of work 9-5pm
About Your Employer:
The End of Life Partnership (EoLP) is an award-winning Cheshire Charity aiming to create a more complete and holistic approach to living well, care, death and loss through public awareness and community engagement, education and training for the health and social care workforce and the development of best practice and services to better serve the needs of our local communities.
- Show the correct attitude at all times
- Work with different departments and senior members of the team.
- Attention to detail
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) – excellent keyboard skills
- Working knowledge of social media e.g. Twitter/Facebook
- Good understanding of IT skills
- A great attitude to working
- Work within a team environment and on your own
- Extremely compassionate
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A-C
Business Administration Level 3