Being a Booking Coordinator means you will be an expert at timekeeping and on the phones. Your confidence will soar and it can open other career opportunities.
- Learn how to manage up to 7 surveyors diaries
- Liaise with the branches/panels/managers/agents/vendors/tenants to ensure timely bookings of work are carried out to SLA/KPI’s
- Answer a very busy telephone system
- Process admin in relation to the above
- Be able to work within a team as well as on your own initiatives
- Anything else required by the business/department
- High attention to detail is vital
What is a Booking Coordinator?
Booking Coordinators have the responsibility of timekeeping and keeping a strict diary. They are often responsible for booking internal and external clients.
About Your Employer:
Butters John Bee are an Independent Property Consultants, Auctioneers, Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors throughout Staffordshire, Cheshire and Shropshire.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good Work Ethic, Passion and the right attitude to work
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You will require English as you will need to be a good time keeper and be able to write emails and speak clearly on the phones.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
There is a potential to have a permenant position in the company at the end of this apprenticeship.