- To use the Documotive system to store scanned new-build compliance documents such as building regulations, NHBC certificates, gas and electrical certificates, EPCs etc., ensuring that they are saved against the corresponding properties.
- To check that new-build property details are correct on the Orchard system and to assist in updating property attributes.
- To take customers enquiries regarding new-build properties, reporting any problems through to the contractor and logging internally for audit trail purposes.
- To assist at new-build snag inspections and the handover process on new-build development sites.
- To update the New Property Update form following handovers of new-build properties.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- To take responsibility for own well being and safeguarding in the duties to be carried out for this post
- Good Work Ethic and a committed attitude to working to the best of your ability
- Proactive approach to seeking knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, driven by own initiative
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work, open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
Level 2 Housing
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme