This role enables you to be experienced in both delivering customer service and also being a warehouse operative. It’s great for someone who is approachable and pro-active.
- Retail sales. ( including handling cash and card payments
- Using computer to do invoices, credits, reading emails, stock etc .
- Answering phone to customers and suppliers
- Warehouse duties (Taking in and checking off deliveries restocking shop)
- Keeping work place clean and tidy
- General cleaning duties of shop front, warehouse and staff facilities
- Workshop duties and stock taking
Shop Opening hours are 10am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Saturday: 10am to 5pm
(If you do work on a Saturday you will get time off in the week)
About Your Employer:
Cookies have been supplying professional entertainment products for 45 years. The team has extensive knowledge of the industry going back to 1973 when they opened their first shop.
- Good communicator / Telephone skills
- Able to carry out instructions
- Good organisation
- Basic IT knowledge
- Knowledge of the industry or interested
- Ability to work as a team
- Good telephone manner
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
English: General communication, reading emails, invoices etc
Maths: Measuring cable in meters, handing counting money.
5 GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Apprenticeship in Warehousing or Customer Service Level 2
This could lead to full time employment for the right candidate.