- To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
- Preparation of product including the masking, sanding, staining, colour matching and spraying of a range of products to a high standard
- The sanding and burnishing of Polyester items
- Use of Spraying and finishing equipment
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and COSHH guidelines including the wearing of all PPE required.
- Flexible positive approach to working
- To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Adhere to the Company’s environmental policies and legal duties, specifically control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product
- To maintain the cleanliness of plant, equipment and area including the maintenance of equipment and filters.
- To carry out basic quality control checks.
- To ensure that all Company property issued for use at work is used within guidelines and maintained accordingly.
- To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
- To assist in other areas of production within capabilities as and when required.
- Excellent attention to detail and concentration
- Good Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Team work
- Good timekeeping essential
- Problem solving and creativity
- Concern for quality and compliance
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
*Please note that all applicants will need tosuccessfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme