Working in an extremely busy department which supports all other branches within the midmarket division of Banner Stoke/Loughborough/Swindon/Bradford.
Sales support responsibilities.
Helping with New Business incentives with structure and setup.
Performance Reports both internally for Management Team and Customers.
Pricing management and escalations.
Supporting Marketing and other departments.
Tenders preparing, with regards to finding product.
We take on anything that isn’t a direct sale to a customer.
We also support with administration the customer care and sales.
This is a very busy department, we need someone who is enthusiastic and can hit the ground running, we fully support our apprentices and this is a good opportunity for someone who wants to have all round knowledge of how a company works and how all the different functions work together.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Computer Literate
- Some Telephone experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Passion and confidence
- Have a common sense approach
- Must be a team player
- Open to learning new skills
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
Level 2 Business Administration
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme