You will be identifying business opportunities, by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the telecom industry. Other tasks you may encounter are researching and analysing sales options and calling customers to generate new business opportunities. You will be an important member of the team in developing relationships with prospects recommending new business solutions. Soon you will be an expert in the field of sales and you can use these skills to carry forward into a successful career!
About Your Employer:
Zusi provide a wide range of communications systems and services including mobile, landline, broadband and VOIP systems. Zusi pride themselves on being there for the customer, providing the right price, solution and customer service!
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills
- Be able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You may require both English and Maths in this job role, as working in part of the sales department you will be dealing with quotes and financial information. You may be required to respond to customers via telephone and email.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
The average salary of a Sales Executive can range between £22-24,000 depending on experience*
*Statistics taken from payscale.com