The primary objective is administrative support the Commercial Manager and keys business users in the areas of Finance and Operations.
General Duties and Responsibilities (applicable to all staff):
- Liaison with clients, staff members and directors
- Keep a track of the progress of all work requests
- Follow up to ensure information requests are received and/or followed up
- Communicate in person or via telephone, email or letter
- Adhere to company paperless management system
- Adhere to company Quality procedures
- Adhere to company unique 7 step guarantees
- Adhere to company vision & mission
- Adhere to company 14 points of culture
- Always promote the business in a positive way and at all opportunities reinforce our key services/disciplines to new and existing clients
- Always deliver best practice and assistance to all clients
- Complete weekly work planner to plan tasks and deadlines and provide detailed descriptions of tasks completed
- Management of workload and adherence to agreed budgets and timescales
- Be proactive to ensure all significant correspondence issued has been safely received and ensure responses/approvals are obtained at the earliest opportunityProvide directors, clients and other key parties with regular progress updates
- Responsible for making operational arrangements including site surveys, scheduling works with clients and arranging bookings, hire contracts and permit approvals
- Responsible for gathering and storing information from surveys and scheduling sourcing information relevant to quotation enquiries,
- Responsible for sourcing and ordering materials, cost minimisation and stock management and utilisation
- Responsible for collating materials, resources and paperwork for scheduled works from pick lists and other relevant information
- Responsible for sourcing and compiling records relating to completed works and issuing, tracking and recording customer satisfaction surveys.
- Supporting the Commercial Administrator and wider business with client enquiries and maintenance of accurate records for Purchase order systems and hire contracts
- Support the Commercial Administrator in preparation of job sheets, RAMS and other relevant information relating to scheduled works
- Support the Commercial Manager with tactical short term initiatives to support the business needs
- Responsible for generating leads and establishing viable contacts
- Responsible for increasing opportunities to quote through calls, emails, promotions
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships and maximising leverage opportunities.
- Support the Commercial Manager in the tender process management and administration.
- Support the Commercial Manager in the fulfilment and tracking of marketing campaigns
- Supporting company brand awareness initiatives
Responsible for head office maintenance and statutory administration including fire alarm tests and extinguisher compliance, fire drill scheduling, Maintaining first aid supplies, emergency lighting tests, PAT testing stationery orders, skip hire/replenishment and warehouse functionality
Any other relevant duties to support the business requirements
Level 2 diploma in Business Administration
Hours of work
The hours are 8.30am until 5.30pm daily with an hours breaks. 28 days holiday inc bank holiday.
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme