Sales and Marketing Assistants are known for their confidence, great telephone manner. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in Sales and working in a team! Use this opportunity to progress your career and gain experience on the job.
Based on a 7.5 hour day, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated people-person to join our busy and successful team in Hanley.
Reporting to the Senior Funding/Office Manager you will be responsible for providing sales and marketing support to the courses, health and safety, assessment centre departments as well as our brand new state of the art sector-based work academy.
What you will do:
- Be involved in arranging of training courses
- Liaising with companies to arrange places on courses
- Organising visits for the Health and Safety Officer
- Quality Assurance through the follow up of visits
- General administration duties
- Marketing all aspects of NSEG via Social Media
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Storing and extracting data from data bases
- Any other administrative duties as required commensurate with the job role
What is a Marketing Assistant?
Being a Marketing Assistant, you are in a fast paced environment where you are expected to be creative and input your ideas. You could be expected to manage Social Media, websites, emails etc. This job role can also be quite fun, working on various projects and being involved with clients and businesses. If you want an exciting role where every day is different then this could be the job for you.
About Your Employer:
NSEG offer a professional service in all aspects of:
Employment law, training (management to shop floor), training needs analysis, NVQ’s, Portable Appliance Testing and Health & Safety. Courses are provided in many disciplines such as:- Abrasive Wheels, Power Press Regulations, Employment Law & Regulations and Health & Safety. Courses are also developed to meet special needs upon request.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to produce work with 100% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong business admin background
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own workload when required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of using Social Media for marketing purposes
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
- Database Use
- Verbal, written communication
- Use of Social Media
- Analysis of Data
- Organisation of Diaries
- GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
- A driving license is preferred
Apprenticeship in Level 2 Business Administration
There is chance yoy can be taken on after this apprenticeship, this can however, as business changes and strategic direction changes, role may expand/change with it.