This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in sales and working in a team! Use this opportunity to progress your career and gain experience on the job.
This job role consists of Administration & Sales Assistance, different roles include processing sales orders, order acknowledgement, arranging transport and invoicing sales documentation. This role allows you to be a very important part of the team and you will be working closely with the production and finance team on a daily basis to facilitate dispatch planning.
About Your Employer:
Alifab Limited of Stoke on Trent has developed as a prime contractor in the welding and fabrication of aluminium, stainless and mild steel products for a wide variety of industry sectors including defence, food, road and rail transport, water treatment, petrochemical and exhibition. They pride themselves on customer service and are a local based firm in Milton.
What is a Sales Administrator?
Common roles of a Sales Administrator include: Processing a high volume of product orders and processing invoices for all sales transactions. You are known for helping the team reach their objectives and Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Understanding numeric data
- Communication skills
- Information technology
- Courteous and professional
- Organisational skills/meeting deadlines
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good Work Ethic, Passion and the right attitude to work
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
In this role you will be using Maths skills to process sales orders and working closely with the finance team. You may be required to gather quotes and work out a time frame on dispatching goods.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship Qualification Gained:
Apprenticeship in Level 2 Business Administration
The average salary of a Sales Executive can range between £22-24,000 depending on experience*
*Statistics taken from Payscale.com