Sales Administrators are known for their confidence, great telephone manner. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in Sales and working in a team! Use this opportunity to progress your career and gain experience on the job.
- To assist in the administration of the company’s sales activities.
- To always practice good customer care skills.
- To issue quotations and all associated paper work, inc. orders and letters, etc.
- To manage all work in progress from the point of supply to the point of sale, including
liasing with suppliers.
- To maintain and develop excellent product knowledge.
- To assist in all associated administrative tasks of the post, inc. reception, telephones,
post, book goods in and out, packing and preparing deliveries, stock control.
- To utilise all associated computer systems in the provision of a professional sales
office, inc. Word, Excel, ACT, ProCal etc.
- To work as part of a team and to also exercise initiative and flexibility when required.
- To be professional at all times, through dress and behaviour, etc.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality at all
- To provide any other duties associated with the post.
What is a Sales Administrator?
Common roles of a Sales Administrator include: Processing a high volume of product orders and processing invoices for all sales transactions. You are known for helping the team reach their objectives and Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
About Your Employer:
ACT Meters 2U was founded in 2001 as an independent company specialising in test & measurement equipment. They are a true one-stop shop for test meters covering everything from electrical (HV and LV), temperature, pressure, gas, environmental and much more.
- A good standard of education is required including experience in the use of
information technology and in particular Microsoft Office
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written skills including, letter
and report writing, etc. Must possess good keyboard skills
- No experience necessary as on the job training will be given.
- A willingness to learn and to develop.
- Must be able to work under own initiative and have a confident and outgoing
- Must be enthusiastic and driven to succeed
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You will need confident in English as you will need to demonstrate good verbal and written skills.
- GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
- Good IT Skills
Apprenticeship in Level 2 Business Administration
You must demonstrate potential and willingness to grow with the business and take on more senior positions in due course.
The average salary of a Sales Executive can range between £22-24,000 depending on experience*
*Statistics taken from Payscale.com