- Working in a busy office environment.
- Working with the minimum of supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Learn to read mechanical drawings and basic electrical drawings.
- Learn to eventually have Electrical & Mechanical knowledge.
- Help to prepare BOMs, Installation programs, requirement/design specifications, test plans, RAMS, Progress Reports.
- Help with Project engineering from conception to completion.
- Dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attending site visits (UK Wide) to discuss installation works and programs.
- Complete projects on time, budget and to at the quoted margin.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
About Your Employer:
Established in 1964 New Haden Pumps have been successfully serving the UK industry for over 50 years. They are a privately-owned company with decades of history and experience. The provide pumping solutions including, GRP Package pump stations, Submersible Pumps, Freestanding dry well pump packages and many more.
- Bank holidays off
- Birthday off (or within two weeks either side of birthday)
- NHPerks discount member
- Heath scheme
- Pension (offer to join the NHP or join the government scheme)
- 25 Holidays plus Bank holidays
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to receive and carry out instructions.
- Good standard of education in Maths and IT
- Be polite and able to talk to customers on the telephone
- Able to communicate effectively
5 GCSE Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3