–Visual goods inwards inspection.
–Mirror safety backing
–Aluminium profile calculations and preparation – cutting to size, finishing
–Cutting and lacquering of ballet barres
–Checking quantities and preparing project items for despatch.
–Manufacture of portable equipment.
–Manufacture of foil product frames and assembling finished product
–Permanent positions available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, pay according to performance. Supervisor role available for exceptional performance.
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
– Good Communication Skills
– Able to work as part of a team
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
Personal qualities required for this apprenticeship:
– Flexible, enthusiastic. “can-do” approach
– Good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
– Open to change and new ideas Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
Qualifications required for this apprenticeship:
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent are preferred
Monday- Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Level 2 Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme