This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in manufacturing within a highly successful company. The role is very hands on dealing with power tools, and basic hand assembly tools. This role requires someone with a good understanding of the way things are put together, a good eye for detail and a good mechanical understanding/experience.
You must be able to follow instructions and have good manual dexterity. You will be trained in all parts of the manufacturing process, to learn and develop door assembly, glazing and final inspection techniques, following instructions, assembling and completing all required paperwork. The role will suit a practical, hands on mechanically minded candidate looking for a varied and challenging role in a forward thinking company.
– Good understanding of the way things are put together
– Eye for detail
– Ability to follow instructions
– Good manual dexterity
Level 2 Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme