– Extensive training in a multitude of metal finishing coatings and treatments.
– Full training on chemical control and maintenance
– Gain full understanding of customer specifications, coating products etc.
– Training in production software using ISO9001, 14001 procedures
– Training in stacker driving, to load/unload and store customer goods
– During the final year you will receive intensive offsite training in selected finishes
You will receive rounded experience spending time in the office, on the shop floor, the classroom and offsite.
Permanent positions available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, pay according to performance. Supervisor role available for exceptional performance.
– Good Communication Skills
– Able to work as part of a team
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
– Impeccable time keeping and desire to learn
– Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
– Flexible, enthusiastic. “can-do” approach
– Good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
– Open to change and new ideas Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent are preferred
Monday- Friday: 7.30am – 4.00pm
Performing Manufacturing Operations Level 2
Apprenticeship Duration: 2 Years