This is a good opportunity for someone looking for a career in the manufacturing environment to join an established and successful local company.
The role will be Trainee Plastic Fabricator and will include the following; –
Working for a small independent Manufacturer. The role will be suited to an individual who likes to work with their hands both in a team and individually.
Full onsite training of all of the Power Tools and Welding Equipment will be given under strict supervision of our experienced Fabricators.
The job is varied and rewarding with the chance to learn all aspects of the production process and to develop the Apprentices skills in many differing areas.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work