Painting & Decorating can be a very satisfying and fun job. If you are creative and have a passion for perfection then this is certainly a good career choice.
- Work closely with all workshop supervisors to provide a safe orderly and tidy work area.
- Work closely with all staff to promote a greater feeling of team spirit.
- Work closely with project management and production team to deliver timely and good quality projects
- Work closely with all other Supervisors and provide cover for each and all areas as needed due to absence e.g. annual leave, site work, rest days earlier starts or finishes etc.
- Work closely with the Machine shop supervisor to ensure the machine shop processes run smoothly.
What is a Painter & Decorator?
A Painter & Decorator is a skilled job role, you will be experienced in painting and decorating a range of buildings and rooms. They are known for being very creative and for having a very good eye for detail. This job can be time-consuming and painstaking but it’s incredibly rewarding, fun and can lead to a healthy wage!
About Your Employer:
Advertising Construction Ltd are an exhibition/shop fitting company who design and build exhibitions and shop fitting. They are based in Basford, Newcastle Under Lyme but have completed work all over Europe.
- Good Mannered
- Good self-management skills
- Team player
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
For this role, you may need Maths to understand trade instructions and measurements.
5 GCSE’s 9-4 (A-C) preferred
Driving license preferred (but not essential)
Apprenticeship in Painting & Decorating Level 2
Painting & Decorating can lead you to great career prospects. Even self-employment can be a worthwhile career move for this type of trade!