Please note a driving license is essential for this role.
- To process product orders taking information from site surveys and inputting into portal computer programs linked to their suppliers
- To obtain quotations for one-off items sourcing from the existing supplier base and sourcing new alternatives
- To design conservatories to show customers and to design bespoke elements for approval by customers.
- To log all orders on the admin system, SAGE, and raise purchase orders for products.
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 17.00pm
About Your Employer:
Stafford UPVC are a window and door home improvement company which was established 40 years ago.
What is an Order Processor?
An order processor is usually responsible for ordering materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Have a passion for design
- Neat and tidy person
- Good handwriting skills
- Good mannered
- Good listener
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
English and Maths will be used in this role.
You will come across reading surveys and contracts and you will also experience calculating and comparing product costs.
5 GCSE’s 9-4 (A-C) or grades as equivalent (including Maths & English)
Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2
Full time employment is the objective with this vacancy. Futher progress within the company is always available and dependant on your ability.