This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a career in business or marketing!
About Your Employer:
ChipsAway Stoke on Trent is a family run business and is one of the largest ChipsAway Car Care Centres in the world
- To report to and follow work instruction from the Front Office Manager and Directors.
- To be self-motivated.
- To be flexible, willing and hard-working.
- To exhibit a smart and professional demeanor at all times.
- To assist with the greeting and serving of any business Clients and visitors to exceptional standards.
- To assist the Front Office Manager in dealing efficiently with clients/prospective clients/companies over the telephone.
- To operate systems according to correct procedures
- Help design and produce all marketing and promotional material for the Company.
- Assist with activities relating to reception; administration; office and Bodyshop supplies; assist the Front Office Manager as required; carry out ad-hoc duties as required.
- Have an interest in marketing and social media
- Share a good knowledge of how to use a variety of social media channels
- Had some work experience in an office or in another marketing role
- A knowledge of Apple Macs is desirable for this role
- Share a passion and enthusiasm for work
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
The role may require English skills writing social media content.
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C inc Maths & English
Business administration apprenticeship level 2
With hard work, this role may lead you to a full-time position with the company.