SAP fencing – specialist fencing and decorative aggregate landscapers. Paving slabs and sheds, concrete products and soil supplies. Based in Bucknall in Stoke on Trent, we are looking for x2 eager landscaping / fencing apprentices to join our team.
SAP Fencing works on a range of new build houses both in the Midlands and the North West regions. You will be shown how to use and operate safely various machinery and hand tools working alongside one of our team leaders. Once training is complete, you will then be expected to use all tools competently and safely, working under the supervision of, but not necessarily in close proximity to a team leader. You must be willing to travel out of the area to get to site (do not necessarily need to have your own driving license).
- Hard working / good work ethics
- Enjoy working outdoors in all-weather conditions.
- Have an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Follow instructions correctly and efficiently.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Be physically fit.
- Personally motivated.
- Mimic our high standards of work with a keen eye for detail, taking pride in all work you do.
- Good communication skills (with colleagues, the public and clients)
- CSCS card required.
- GCSE A*-C or functional skills equivalent (Maths and English) preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
Based on 40 hrs per week:
Monday to Friday – Apprentice approx.* Salary: £140 per week
Full time employment on completion of apprenticeship to be discussed.
Full training and qualification to be offered to successful candidates – earning as you are learning.
If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career in gardening / landscaping and want to be guided in your learning of the trade, please send us your CV today!