To provide administrative support within the HR department.
It is essential that you display an enthusiasm to pursue a career within a HR environment and have office administration experience.
You will be highly organised, confidential and performance driven.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Reliable & conscientious
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
Monday-Friday 37.5 full time
(Between 9am – 5pm)
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
– Business Administration
– Customer Service
Level 2 Business Admin
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme