Regular maintenance of all turfed areas including sports pitches to a height specific to the sporting season, cut and collect for formal areas and cut and spread evenly for informal. Choose from rotary, cylinder or flail mowers to give your preferred finish.
Sports Field Maintenance
Sports Field Maintenance provided throughout the year and includes Drag Brushing, Line Markings, Aeration of Fields, Sand Pit Maintenance, Red Gra Distribution and Weed Control
Keep your boundaries smart with our twice-yearly hedge trimming service which utilises either our hand-held long reach hedge cutters, or tractor mounted hedge cutter for larger facilities.
Tree and shrub maintenance – All trees up to 4m are lightly pruned by our arborculturalists and the basal removed to retain shape and encourage good growth. Our specialist gardening team prune shrubs and bushes at the appropriate time of year, according to the species.
Weed Control Programme
Hard standing areas, pathways, car parks, fence lines and borders are kept weed free by a safe and approved weed treatment programme.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Good Work Ethic and a committed attitude to working to the best of your ability
- Proactive approach to seeking knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, driven by own initiative
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work, open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
Level 2 Horticulture
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme