We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join the team at Churchfield Education Products, a manufacturer and supplier of educational furniture to the trade.
The role will involve learning various processes regarding the manufacturing of products, include cutting skills and patterns.
You will earn as you learn through undertaking a Performing Manufacturing Operations qualification, and the company offer you the chance to be employed full time on completion of the apprenticeship to further develop your skills and experience.
£180 per week, starting salary
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Performing Manufacturing Operations Level 2 Apprenticeship over 12 months
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
Future career opportunities
A full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship as a skilled operative