If you want a career in the electrical sector, this could be a great opportunity!
About Your Employer:
Radwell International stocks and sells New and Surplus Industrial Automation, MRO, Pneumatic, Motion, electronic, hydraulic, HVAC and electrical control equipment for plant floor and facility maintenance machinery.
- As an apprentice technician, you will be expected to learn each task throughout the Production life cycle and be able to demonstrate your full understanding of each process. All training will be recorded on to the Management Reporting System (MRS) as confirmation.
- Observe, learn and understand a wide range of engineering skills while under the instruction of skilled technical staff.
- Demonstrate these skills and processes as the training progresses by working independently or with a team.
- To undertake and successfully complete a suitable college course throughout the training period, achieving the academic grades and practical skills in order to entitle yearly progression leading to the award of BTEC Level 3 in Electrical Engineering, with Electronic.
- Learning and understanding the importance of Health & Safety within the workshop and college.
- Learn how to maintain the workshop equipment to a high standard of repair.
- To maintain and ensure good housekeeping of the workplace and test areas.
- Always maintain a smart appearance and act in a professional manner at all times both in work or at college.
Work hours will normally be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, with Lunch 12:00pm until 1:00pm.
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Be able to work in a team
- Work independently when needed
- Be adaptable to your job role
- Have a good sense of humor
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You may need both Maths and English for this role.
5 GCSE’s (9-4) A-C inc Maths, English and Science.
Electrical apprenticeship level 2
With hard work and effort there could be a permanent position here at Radwell International