Your main tasks would include:
- Handling customer enquiries via telephone our websites and email.
- Picking orders from our warehouse and scheduling in Customer deliveries and collections, goods in and goods out.
- Scheduling outgoing equipment rentals and arranging returns.
Inputting, amending and updating websites, product descriptions, pricing and images.
- Inputting keywords into websites and optimising sites.
- Assisting with direct marketing activities, posting and mailshots etc.
- Increasing the Business profile on Social Media using Facebook, Twitter Instagram etc
- Stock control including placing orders with our suppliers.
- Training and support will be provided by a member of our team, with the opportunity to become a permanent member of our team upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Applicant may occasionally be required to work away from home if required for short durations (1-3 days)
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Good communicator.
- Must be able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Good all round IT knowledge and computer skills including Excel/spreadsheets, databases, e-mails, Word and Photoshop.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service.
Good organisation skills.
Be able to work as part of a small team.
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative.
Personal qualities required for this apprenticeship:
- “Can-do” approach
- Have determination to achieve and succeed.
- Good Work Ethic
- Prompt time keeping and good attendance are essential.
- Applicant must have attention to detail and also able to multi-task.
Qualifications required for this apprenticeship:
GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent qualifications preferred
Working hours and benefits:
9.30 to 17.00 Mon – Friday Normally, Times may be varied slightly to suit applicant
Wage initially £3.75 per hour
Annual Holiday Entitlement 28 days including Bank and Public Holidays
Full qualification in Customer Service offered to successful applicant to earn as you learn.
Bar O2 Limited was formed in 2001
Trading as The Oxygenstore we are a small Family owned and run Business.
Our registered office is based in Stoke on Trent and our main warehouse and offices based in Stone. We supply medical oxygen related products to the Healthcare sector, to Hospitals and Nursing Homes and directly to the end user. We also supply international oxygen bar services to the events industry.
The Business operate several websites including theoxygenstore.com, oxygenbars.co.uk and baro2.com
We are a small but rapidly expanding business and offer the opportunity to develop as our Business grows.
We envisage that the successful applicant will become a permanent and important part of our Team following the completion of the Apprenticeship and offer the opportunity to grow alongside our business.