The Business Administration apprentice post offers an exciting opportunity to be part of PM Training’s employer Partnerships/Apprenticeships team.
Key tasks will include:
- Providing general administration support
- Dealing with and referring enquiries
- Updating records
- Providing administrative assistance to the team
- Additionally, you will provide support for events and activities to market and promote our apprenticeships offer. You will also be liaising with our marketing team, supporting marketing and recruitment activities and have a confident and competent approach.
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
PM Training are a training institution which are part of the we are aspire group. They specialise in apprenticeships and have 3 training centres around Newcastle-Under-Lyme and Stoke-on-Trent.
- Office experience (scheduling, writing skills, effective organisation etc)
- Good telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Awareness of the importance of client confidentiality
- Good customer service
- Kind and considerate
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
English will be a key focus in the role but you may come across Maths if potentially using Excel software.
5 GCSE’s 9-4 (A-C) or grades as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
Business Administration can take you through to a wide range of jobs in many areas. Because the job roles you will have are so versatile you can use them to progress through to Marketing, Sales and more!