-Assist with general administrative tasks.
-Computer data input from sales invoices, purchase invoices and bank statements.
-Dealing with post, filing, photocopying.
-Assist with payroll duties.
-Monday-Friday 9am-1pm /2pm-5pm (35 Hours a week)
– Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
– Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
-Computer Skills – Familiar with all programmes – Word/Excel
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred