Your role will be identifying business opportunities, by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the telecom industry. As a Business Administrator, you will be an expert in preparing reports for the management team, establishing relationships and identifying product improvements by using your understanding of the marketplace. Of course, you will also learn the processes and the way the business works!
About Your Employer:
Zusi provide a wide range of communications systems and services including mobile, landline, broadband and Voip systems. Zusi pride themselves on being there for the customer, providing the right price, solution and customer service!
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administration duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Be able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You may require both English and Maths skills in this role, invoices, report writing etc all require a general knowledge of Maths and English. Establishing relationships in the marketplace also means you could come across quotes from rival companies.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
A Business Administration role averages at £15,000 per year*. You can take this role through to a variety of departments including Sales and Account Management in your career.
*Statistics gathered from payscale.com