-To work flexibly as required to provide routine office duties to include photocopying, typing faxing, filing, monitoring delivery of supplies, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and maintaining diaries.
-To support the company’s administrative teams as required.
-To act as a link between clients and the business to ensure the effective delivery of products.
-To maintain up to date record systems.
-To provide assistance with sales and marketing activities.
-Undertake any other administration duties as required.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Reliable & conscientious
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
Level 2 Business Admin
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme
Please see advert for more information.