To assist with all aspects of administration including reception duties.
● Typing letters and memos as appropriate
● Updating databases and information systems
● Answering the telephone, taking messages where appropriate
● Record and distribute incoming post
● Prepare outgoing mail for despatch
● Greeting clients
● Reception cover as appropriate
● Book appointments using Google Sheets
● Maintain confidentiality about clients and their contact with Citizens Advice
● Work within agreed systems and procedures.
Other duties and responsibilities:
● Abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues.
● Any other relevant administrative and support duties required to ensure the smooth running of the offices
1. A commitment to the aims and principles of the CAB service, and to equal opportunities
2. Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
3. Confident in talking to a wide range of people on the telephone.
4. Good interpersonal skills.
5. To be approachable and friendly.
6. Ability to work on own initiative.
7. To be able to work as part of a team
8. Ability to empathise with the client group and respect for different views.
9. A positive attitude to self-development and assessment.
10. Any other relevant admin and support duties required to ensure the smooth running of the bureau
11. A willingness to attend training (internal and external) and other meetings.
Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration