This role will work closely with the administrator to ensure the smooth delivery of our training course programme. The main responsibility of this role will be facilitating the administration of all training courses, both public, on-line and in-house commissioned courses.
- Ensure you obtain the course material with enough time to produce the training folders, and liaise with the trainers and external clients to establish the agenda for the duration of the course
- Produce and provide the trainers with training plans for the coming week
- Provide the trainers with regular updates of training requirements
- Maintain a list of training venues to include facilities, costings etc
- Facilitate all communication with delegates before and after a course in line with established system processes
- Assist the Administrator with collecting and analysing delegate feedback
- Produce training certificates and produce new certificate templates as required
- Be involved with chasing unpaid for training courses and other section (delegates) events
- Be familiar with all products and services offered by the Company
- Represent the organisation externally with partners, stakeholders, clients as required as an ambassador for the Company
- Produce quotations for training
- Ensure that all filing and stationery stocks are kept up-to-date
- Provide cover for the Administrator during their absence
More duties for this role may be requested.
What is an Administration Apprentice?
An administration apprentice takes on many duties. From filing and organisation to dealing with customers/clients and making telephone calls. This type of role will help you build confidence and can take you into a higher role within an office. Many administration apprentices go into sectors such as customer service, HR or marketing etc.
About Your Employer:
Now u Know a training provider offering high quality, bespoke & cost effective training services; based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire they can facilitate training, anywhere in the UK.
Skills & Personal Attributes Require:
- Administrative experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Experience with an online events software
- An excellent telephone manner with great interpersonal skills
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people
- The ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable, self-motivated, with close attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic with a commitment to delivering a high quality service
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
5 GCSE’s inc English & Maths (9-4) A-C
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2