The apprentice administrator will receive on going training and development to provide support for the main administrative functions within the intro personnel office. This will involve increased responsibility over time to include database maintenance, creating and updating candidate and client records, managing online activities, candidate sourcing and handling telephone and face to face customer enquiries.
main duties and responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact for telephone enquiries as per company standard.
- Deal with both telephone and face to face enquiries.
- creation of new candidate and client database records
- maintenance of and updating existing database records
- process and e-mails to send to clients and candidates using MS word & MS outlook
- training to enable management of company on-line and social-media activities
- training to enable management of content on company websites
- delivering regular electronic marketing communications
- training to enable assistance with candidate referencing as per company standards
- general administrative support – to include filing, faxing, photocopying
- ongoing training to support the posting and writing of job adverts via online job boards
- maintaining a training and development log book
- participating in regular review meetings with company directors and training company representatives
- to positiviely promote intro personnel to all existing and potential customers
- excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ambitious, committed character who is eager to learn and develop there skills
- high level of computer
- GCSE maths and english A*-C or functional skills or equivalent.
Level 2 Business Administration