With this apprenticeship, you will succeed in learning all the fundamentals of a Business Administration role. You will be experienced on the phone, talking confidently to staff, clients and customers and more!
- To assist in the admin and financial duties of the business.
- To always practice good customer care skills.
- To undertake clerical and admin duties, including the entering of invoices, data entry,
filing, photocopying, emails, post, reception, telephones and general administration.
- To utilise all associated computer systems in the provision of a professional sales
office, inc. SAGE, Excel, ACT, Word and ProCal etc
- To work as part of a team and to also exercise initiative and flexibility when required.
- To undertake training and work with assessors as required.
- To be professional at all times, through dress and behaviour, etc.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality at alltimes.
- To provide any other duties associated with the post.
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer:
ACT Meters 2U was founded in 2001 as an independent company specialising in test & measurement equipment. They are a true one-stop shop for test meters covering everything from electrical (HV and LV), temperature, pressure, gas, environmental and much more.
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal, numeracy and literacy skills including, good telephone technique, letter and report writing, etc.
- Must possess good keyboard skills.
- A willingness to learn and to develop.
- Must be able to work under own initiative and have a confident and out going personality. Must be enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- Must be a team player.
Applying English & Maths In This Role:
You will need confident in English as you will need to demonstrate good verbal and written skills.
- GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
- No experience necessary as on the job training will be given.
- A good standard of education is required including experience in the use of information technology and in particular Microsoft Office
Apprenticeship in Level 2 Business Administration
You must demonstrate potential and willingness to grow with the business and take on more senior positions in due course.
The average salary of a Sales Executive can range between £22-24,000 depending on experience*
*Statistics taken from Payscale.com