Account Managers are friendly, approachable and are great with people! You will be known as a responsible, hardworking individual who is very organised.
- Proactively promote our range of Office Products and Services both to Existing Private and Public Customers.
- Helping to rectify lost spenders and new business
- Help Customers with information and questions about our range of services and provide a friendly reliable and informative service experience.
- To achieve an agreed range of business objectives while observing our high customer service expectations.
- To form part of a pro-active and positive team of telephone-based advisors.
What is Account Management?
An Account Manager has a special role in a team. To manage the relationship between the client and the account(s) they are associated to. If you are a confident, outgoing person who enjoys getting to know people then this could be the role for you! This role can often link in with sales and can be a very rewarding career financially. Account Managers can expect to be hands-on with their clients and expected to go the extra mile.
About Your Employer:
Banner supply general stationery, bespoke printed items, catering and janitorial items, through to technology and office furniture.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Computer Literate
- Some Telephone experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Confident personality
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
- Passion and confidence
- Have a common sense approach
- Must be a team player
- Open to learning new skills
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You will require English and Maths skills for customer enquiries.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent
Customer Service Standard Level 2
An Account Manager role allows you to gain fantastic experience and looks very good on your CV. Account Manager roles can help you progress into working with a team, large companies and earning a good wage!