- Proactively promote our range of Office Products and Services both to Existing Private and Public Customers.
- Help Customers with information and questions about our range of services and provide a friendly reliable and informative service experience.
- To achieve an agreed range of business objectives while observing our high customer service expectations.
- To form part of a pro-active and positive team of telephone based advisors
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Computer Literate
- Some Telephone experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work Open to change and new ideas
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- Passion and confidence
- Have a common sense approach
- Must be a team player
- Open to learning new skills
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent;Preferred
Level 2 Customer Service
*Please note that all applicants will need to successfully complete a work trial before being signed up on to the apprenticeship programme