This apprenticeship opportunity combines two great job roles in both Administration and Marketing. Use these skills to be able to build relationships and learn valuable techniques within Marketing you can carry forward in your career!
- Sort all incoming post and prepare any outgoing post.
- Answering the telephone.
- Undertake word-processing and data inputting.
- Create and work with databases and spreadsheets.
- Monitor emails to the admin, office inboxes and enquiries.
- Assist in the processing of staff holiday requests and update the Staff Leave Planner and holiday board.
- Input all planned and unplanned absence information from the timesheets into the Staff Leave Planner at the end of each month so that staff attendance can be monitored.
- Prepare a record of time sheets received and still required at each month end.
- Monitor stocks of office stationery and supplies.
- Assist in the issuing and recording of keys held in the key safe.
- Assist with marketing activities.
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of Business Administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, Business Administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business Administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
About Your Employer?
MC Cleaners are located in North Staffordshire. They have over 35 years of experience and are proud of the relationships they have with customers and staff. The firm is run by Tim and Suzanne Davy who lead the way in a successful business of retail, commercial, industrial and education cleaning services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- General IT skills
- The ability to self-motivate & work on your own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Good Communication
- Good time keeping
- Friendly & approachable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willing to work in a close team
- Willing to share and input your own ideas
Applying English And Maths Skills In This Role:
You will need English skills to read and understand Health and Safety policies, working methods and codes of practice. You may also require Maths skills when dealing with staff pay and other business tasks.
GCSE Maths and English 9-4 (A*- C) or Functional Skills as equivalent
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
A Marketing Assistant earns an average salary of about £18,328 per year*
*Statistics gathered from Payscale.com