This job role is a great opportunity working for a local law firm with great prospects! If you have an interest in working within an office or progressing a career in a law-based firm this could be the job for you!
- Providing support for fee earners and support staff
- You will be responsible for the management of the archives and for the disposal and destruction of archive materials under supervision
- Finding and filing of files when require
- To cover reception as and when required
- Putting the stationary away
- Making up files for the criminal team
- General admin duties
*There may be other job roles required which are not stated on this list
What is a Administration Apprentice?
An administration apprentice takes on many duties. From filing and organisation to dealing with customers/clients and making telephone calls. This type of role will help you build confidence and can take you into a higher role within an office. Many administration apprentices go into sectors such as customer service, HR or marketing etc.
About Your Employer:
With offices situated in prime locations across the UK, including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Hinckley, Newcastle, Sandbach and Stratford upon Avon, ASR have nationwide coverage to assist with legal needs across the United Kingdom
Skills & Personal Attributes Require:
- Basic knowledge of legal procedures (as required by Lexcel)
- Ability to deal calmly with difficult clients and customers
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
5 GCSE’s inc English & Maths (9-4) A-C
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
There may be potential to progress within the company with this role