Get your career started with a great job in business administration. Building confidence, work management and responding to telephone calls all contribute to a successful office career!
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls as well as supporting with general administrative tasks.
To be successful, you should have a pleasant personality, as this role also has a customer element. Ultimately, your duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. Some experience of social media would be beneficial as we are looking to develop our profile on Twitter and Facebook etc.
• Office admin including scanning, filing, data entry, DVLA/DVSA administration
• To cover reception and greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access when covering the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Assist in developing the company’s social media profile
• Perform other clerical/administrative duties as required
About Your Employer:
Minibus World are leading suppliers of new and used minibuses based in Knypersley.
What is a Business Administrator?
Being part of business administration you are known for your effective organisation, telephone manner and often being trusted by a manager to take care of other administrative duties. Quite often, business administration members of staff will be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and be quite creative.
Business administration can take you into a variety of jobs as you will cover a lot of various skills. You are an important member of the team and will learn how to manage your job to the best of your ability, make a good impression and this job role and you can carry these skills onto a managerial role.
- Must have an exceptional and confident telephone manner and attitude towards customers and clients
- Must have a positive and relaxed nature
- Customer service will always come first to you
- Positive and calm nature
- Friendly and outgoing
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
You will come across English skills with this role.
5 GCSE’s English and Maths 9-4 (A-C) or Functional Skills as equivalent are preferred
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
Experience with this role may take you into a permanent position or help you progress your career.