A career in accounting can be well paid and lead you into a variety of finance based roles! If you have good maths skills then this could be a great career choice!
Fifteen Digital are ideally looking for someone with previous accounting or finance experience to come into a busy finance team.
Ideally they are looking for a confident and competent candidate to progress their career in finance and accounting.
Your job role consists of:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax 54
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
About Your Employer:
Fifteen Group is based on Parkhall business village.
Fifteen Group works with organisations in many different sectors to make them smarter through technology. We provide end to end solutions and ongoing support that enables businesses to work smarter and achieve real value that goes beyond
- Good communication skills
- Basic numeric skills
- Solid computer and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to working times whilst remaining punctual and reliable
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and attend training where needed
- Good Telephone Manner
- Able to work under pressure and a determination to succeed
Applying English & Maths To This Role:
Good numeracy and communication skills will be required and regularly used in the role.
5 GCSE’s inc Maths, English 9-4 (A*- C ) or Functional Skills (or equivalent) preferred
12 Months AAT Level 2 Accounting
An accounting career can be very successful with lots of opportunities and additional qualifications you can work towards.